Customer complaimts


Good morning, i'm from the customer relations department, how can i help you?

Hello I'm Jake Ronalds, I call from Magic Electrics company because  the product you sent us, which is a Intel pentium processor arrived with some defects. 

I'm sorry to hear that, may i have your name, your customer number and your invoice number?

Yes,my customer number is ME357, my name is Jake Ronalds and my invoice number is 007865. 

Can you spell your name again please?

Yes, is J-A-K-E  R-O-N-A-L-D-S

Do you have a warranty for the product?

Yeah, i think it's under warranty until 1 year after the delivery date.

Ok, thanks for your time, can you hold the line while i transfer your call to the IT maintenance department?

Yeah, thanks for your attention.




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Dialogue: Buying a new computers.

personal opinion on EOI