personal opinion on EOI


 

I personally love being part of this project, because it gives me a lot of information about English culture, and how they do things.

I also like to present and help in these classes, since it helps me to gain fluency with the language. I find that these activities are very useful for the future, since they teach you to do a position, in which we all have the same level.

For my part, I would prefer to do more classes like this, and interact with other students, because due to the causes that we are living, it is very well.


Comentarios

  1. Happy to hear it! Thank you very much for your help during the sessions and also for your active participation in the project!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. There is NO reason, I love to participate in classes

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Dialogue: Buying a new computers.

Customer complaimts